Mike and I recently returned from our anniversary trip. We spent a week in Arizona, first in Phoenix visiting friends and then some alone time in Sedona. We had a great time and I learned some valuable life lessons along the way.
- Mexican food tastes 100 times better in the desert sunshine.
- I've always been a beer girl but a great cocktail is hard to beat.
- Spa treatments are an investment in my well being and should happen on a regular basis.
- I all of a sudden developed a paralyzing fear of heights.
- Mountains are beautiful but the ocean has my heart. (See above.)
- My ideal vacation must involve some sort of nature. I can only shop or museum(can that be a verb?) so much. I love being outdoors much more.
- A week is way too long to be away from my babies.