Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Life Lessons from Vacation

Mike and I recently returned from our anniversary trip. We spent a week in Arizona, first in Phoenix visiting friends and then some alone time in Sedona. We had a great time and I learned some valuable life lessons along the way.

- Mexican food tastes 100 times better in the desert sunshine.

- I've always been a beer girl but a great cocktail is hard to beat.

- Spa treatments are an investment in my well being and should happen on a regular basis.

- I all of a sudden developed a paralyzing fear of heights.

- Mountains are beautiful but the ocean has my heart. (See above.)

- My ideal vacation must involve some sort of nature. I can only shop or museum(can that be a verb?) so much. I love being outdoors much more.

- A week is way too long to be away from my babies.











No comments:

Post a Comment