Everything went well at her appointment except her belly button wasn't healing properly. The area where the cord fell off was not drying up. The Dr. gave it some treatment and he said it should be better in a week. Otherwise, she is perfectly healthy.
Here's Cora at one month:
- Weighs 10.2lbs
- 21.75 inches
- Wears nb diapers but ready for 1's.
- Wears mostly 3 month clothes. A few nb outfits still fit.
- Eats 4oz about every 4 hours.
- Sleeps for about 5 hour stretches at night. Went 6.5 hours last night...yay!
- Loves to be outside like her brother.
- Is quiet but very observant, your big blue eyes are always looking around when you're awake.
- Pretty easy going baby, we take Cora everywhere.
|Cora after her shots.|
|Trying to hold her own bottle.|