Monday, June 16, 2014

Sandbox Art

I'm pretty proud of myself for thinking to do this project with E. I'm not good at coming up with art projects or even executing ones found on Pinterest. But I remember as a kid sitting at the picnic table in our yard making sand drawings and I thought this would be perfect for E. He loves his sandbox and always wants to use glue when he does crafts.



To make these awewome drawings, use glue to draw your picture.


Pour sand on the glue drawing.



Then dump the sand off, and hooray... a beautiful sand creation!



This kept E occupied for quite some time. We took turns drawing with the glue then eventually he told me what to draw and he became the official sand dumper.

Note, this blog will not be turning into a DIY/craft blog. Sandbox art is about as good as it gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment