Friday, March 14, 2014

A Year of Blogging

This week marks the one year anniversary of my blog.  I took time to read all of my posts over the past year.  When I started this blog, I wanted to be able to share things with family and friends who I don't see that often.  I also needed a creative outlet of some sort and I enjoy writing so blogging seemed the perfect fit.  After I was done reading, I didn't realize how much it meant to me having my family's lives documented like that for a year.  I've really enjoyed having this blog and I hope one day E and Baby 2 will look back and appreciate reading stories of their early childhood and not be too embarrassed.

Over the next year, I'd like to get more familiar with the tech portion of the blog and spice it up a bit.  But for now I'll just keep writing stories of how each day I'm finding my maternal side and loving every minute of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment