Sunday, March 23, 2014

Over the Next Month



In less than a month, we will be welcoming Baby 2 to our family. My c-section is scheduled for April 21st at 11:40am.  I have four weeks left of work and am cutting back to 8 hours per night instead of 12.  I'm looking at this as a blessing and going to take full advantage of my extra time at home.  Over the next month, I plan on enjoying my pregnancy as much as I can.  If Mike has his way, this will be our last baby.  If this is our last baby, I want to be fully present and remember what it's like to be pregnant.  I'm going to spend time just lying on the couch feeling my baby kick and flip all over in my tummy.

Over the next month I also want to soak up E as much as I can. I want him to feel loved and secure and show him there is enough love in our family for both kids.  I want to remember E as my little baby before he quickly becomes the big brother.

I'm so excited to meet this baby.  Our family has been anxiously awaiting it's arrival and he or she is already so loved.  However, this last month will also be very special.  I'ts our final days of a family of 3 and I will cherish every moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment