Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Letter to My Husband

Dear Mike,

Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary!  I'm so thankful you are my husband and I couldn't ask for a better Father for our son.  I know there are days when we get on each other's nerves.  Like when you don't clean the sink out after you wash dishes.  Or when I leave my pop can by the sink instead of putting it in the recycling.  There are times when I nag you about all the things that need to get done, and then you get overwhelmed, and then we get crabby with each other.  Those moments aren't fun, but it's real, and it's us, and it's our life.

But our life is also those moments when we kiss and E giggles at us.  Or the times we spend eating dinner together every night talking about our day.  The moments when I'm stressed and you calm me down, moments spent laughing at the stupidest things, and moments when it's just you and me and we don't need to talk, we can just be.  This is what makes our life together great.  Because it's these moments and so many more that make all the things that are hard in life worth it.

Thank you for being my love, my friend and my family.  I love you.

Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment