Friday, May 2, 2014

The Friday Five

As I've stated before, this blog is a way to document the happenings of my family. I have been in complete bliss during my maternity leave and I want to remember this special time. I will be posting The Friday Five which will recap some of my top 5 favorite things from the week.

1. Cora's weight check went well. She's back up to her birth weight of 7lbs and 3oz. We can tell a difference with her too.  She wakes up for some feedings and is awake more during the day. We've had to use minimal formula so I'm hoping my milk supply can keep up with her.

2. E taking Cora to school for show and tell. E and the other kids were not interested in the baby at all. It was more for the other Moms and teachers.


Ready to go to school with her Big Brother.


3. Walking into the kitchen and seeing my son like this...

E was cooking with Grandma, apron on but no pants.


4. Cora's first bath at home. Big Brother took this as an opportunity to play in the water.




5. Going out to Applebee's for dinner with my two boys. I also enjoyed my first post pregnancy adult beverage, a Surly Furious. Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment